To get started with this course:
1. Watch this video first.
2. Read this page for important info.
3. Order the books.
4. Click on the link at the bottom of the page that says - Take Me To The 1st Lesson
Welcome To The Facilitator Course!
Thank you for joining our rapidly growing international community of people like yourself who are passionate about health, and sharing it!
In this course learn the lifestyle and emotional aspects of Holistic Nutrition & Detox. Understand how emotions drive our choices through thoughts, feelings, and actions - and how to guide clients based on more than a science protocol.
The Facilitator study relates specifically to how we use food emotionally - and how to make healthy choices - based on understanding self, and cleansing of the psyche. You’ll also learn how to guide clients intuitively, and gain tools to meet their deeper needs, beyond food and detox protocols. Navigating with science, we will learn how to detox emotionally, mentally, and spiritually - cultivating skills, while gaining live experience with free sessions that you’ll offer others.
I recommend allowing minimum 4 hours per week of study time. Do your best to be consistent, keeping in mind that just 15 minutes per day is better than not studying at all. I suggest setting up regular days and time to study. Protect this time by putting all distractions aside, and focusing on your program. Schedule it on your calendar, ask for support from your loved ones, and commit to studying most every day. To keep on track, finish 1 part in a module, per week.
There are 4 parts in each module. Finish a module in 1 month, to finish this course in 3 months (which means you complete a part each week). Then move to the next module. Avoid skipping ahead to other parts or modules without finishing the first one, as each lesson builds upon the previous. That said, make your own way through it, as it’s important to follow your flow and keep inspired!
Much success on your journey. Here’s to your learning and growth!
Love & Support,
Book ListOrder these books from Amazon
Think and Grow Rich
– Napoleon Hill
Your Body Never Lies
– Michio Kushi
PureRaw Philosophy and Approach
- We encourage 5 practice as a lifestyle: Vega/Raw Foods, Fasting, Meditation, Yoga/Movement and Breathwork (with Vegan/Raw Foods and Fasting being our main study)
- Our recipes and food philosophy:
- 50-100% raw vegan (depending on individual needs)
- proper food combinations
- low glycemic
- little nut use
- fresh is best
- we avoid inflammatory allergens (such as animal products, wheat, sugar, gluten, soy, corn, cashews, peanuts & MSG)
- fermented foods: we only recommend when assured they are definitely probiotic, and certain they are not proliferating unhealthy bacteria (don't worry we'll teach you how to know the difference)
- Our simple gourmet approach ensures bacteria, fungus, candida, and parasites (typical causes of bloating, constipation, fatigue, mood swings, foggy thinking, digestive problems etc.) are not fed, and therefor more likely eliminated with the appropriate cleansing protocol.
- We feel support is paramount, and we're dedicated to being available for our student's needs. We believe that feeling cared for is as important as healthy food and clean water, and that it creates and environment for heightened learning.
- We believe in approaching dietary and lifestyle shifts with ease, and not in extremes to avoid set back, and to encourage small steps for immediate success, and building upon that.
- We believe that no one approach or person has all the answers or knows what's better for you than the intelligence inside of you. Our mission is to support your genius so you can find your own voice for healing and achieving what you really want in life.
- We believe health and personal well-being are determined by being in harmony with oneself and environment - and that imbalances are opportunities for knowing what we want - and achieving it!
- We believe that as the mind yields to the body's innate intelligence self-healing is not only natural, yet follows the basic science and design of how we work.