Would you like to offer super-charged teachings on health, women's work, or leadership?
World authority Dr. Amy Rachelle, ND adds a potent and supportive dynamic to your work as a guest speaker, teacher, or retreat leader
Choose 1 to many topics based on what Dr. Amy teaches:
- Guest speaker on general holistic health and happiness
- Do a detox (as part of your course, or to practice later)
- Vegan, raw, and whole food nutrition (the why and how)
- Leadership and coaching skills (build confidence to lead and coach)
- Women's health (stages of a woman's life, physical to emotional, hormones, as related to life, family, work & home)
- Women's empowerment (trusting intuition, hormonal stability as a bases for inner power, understanding self and service)
- Intuition development (how to use intuition as a part of life, and to help others)
- 6 Steps To Your Healthy Self, A Mind/Body/Spirit Workout (teaches a daily health regime of dance, singing, health, breathing and more)
Dr. Amy's expertise takes your training to another level with her...
- Cutting edge knowledge
- Love of engaging students to grow
- Support of your work
- Ability to bring people together and create closeness
- Use of empathy and vulnerability to understand a students needs
Hire Dr. Amy:
- Based on 1 topic, or a combination
- By the hour
- By the day
- As part of your facility
- To work privately with individual health sessions
How to get started:
- Send Dr. Amy a detailed proposal (including dates, location, topics, and what you have in mind)
- She'll get back to you ASAP
Supported by Pure Raw by Amy Rachelle
Founder & facilitator, New York City/USA & Bali
Based in New York City and Bali, Indonesia - Amy Rachelle created Pure Raw in 2005. Coaching individuals and groups on the Pure Raw approach to rawfoods (candida free vegan rawfood, proper food combining, low glycemic, little nut use, emotional work) - her work is a successful formula based on sunfood nutrition, internal cleansing, developing healthy habits, therapeutic emotional processing, meditation, and yoga. Amy has worked in the U.S. and abroad for the past 10 years guiding thousands of people through her sequential raw food, cleansing, and life transformation programs. In her work she's witnessed the transformation of issues related to weight, skin imbalances, acne, colitis, constipation, digestive difficulities, bloating, headaches, depression, mental instability, fatigue, candida, aging, emotional disturbances, insomnia, purposelessness, and more. With Amy at the helm and supported by her hand picked personally trained teachers, Pure Raw offers beginner to advanced body, mind, and spirit purification programs and education for personal growth and physical/emotional healing.
Amy began her holistic studies as a child with her mother as her first teacher. She received formal education from The University of Georgia and completed her naturopathic doctor degree with Trinity College in the U.S.