Hello and thank you for joining our rapidly growing international community of people like yourself who are passionate about health, and sharing it!
In this course you will learn how to better your health, and help those around you in your personal life, and if you choose, professionally.
I recommend allowing at least four hours per week of study time. Do your best to consistently work on your program, keeping in mind that just 15 minutes per week is better than not engaging it at all. I suggest setting up a regular day(s) and time that you study. Protect this time by putting all distractions aside and focusing on your program.
There are 4 parts in each of the 6 modules. Follow each part in sequential order until you finish each module. Then move to the next module. I don’t recommend skipping ahead to other parts or modules without first finishing what you started since the program is designed to work in the order it’s written it. Though I encourage you to make your way through it as you’re inspired. It’s important to follow your own flow and remain inspired!
Much success on your journey, and enjoy where it takes you for yourself, and in service to others.
Love & Support,
3-part Online Course
Book ListThese are the required books for this course. Click on any one and purchase it from Amazon.
PureRaw Philosophy and Approach
- We encourage 5 practice as a lifestyle: Vega/Raw Foods, Fasting, Meditation, Yoga/Movement and Breathwork (with Vegan/Raw Foods and Fasting being our main study)
- Our recipes and food philosophy:
- 50-100% raw vegan (depending on individual needs)
- proper food combinations
- low glycemic
- little nut use
- fresh is best
- we avoid inflammatory allergens (such as animal products, wheat, sugar, gluten, soy, corn, cashews, peanuts & MSG)
- fermented foods: we only recommend when assured they are definitely probiotic, and certain they are not proliferating unhealthy bacteria (don't worry we'll teach you how to know the difference)
- Our simple gourmet approach ensures bacteria, fungus, candida, and parasites (typical causes of bloating, constipation, fatigue, mood swings, foggy thinking, digestive problems etc.) are not fed, and therefor more likely eliminated with the appropriate cleansing protocol.
- We feel support is paramount, and we're dedicated to being available for our student's needs. We believe that feeling cared for is as important as healthy food and clean water, and that it creates and environment for heightened learning.
- We believe in approaching dietary and lifestyle shifts with ease, and not in extremes to avoid set back, and to encourage small steps for immediate success, and building upon that.
- We believe that no one approach or person has all the answers or knows what's better for you than the intelligence inside of you. Our mission is to support your genius so you can find your own voice for healing and achieving what you really want in life.
- We believe health and personal well-being are determined by being in harmony with oneself and environment - and that imbalances are opportunities for knowing what we want - and achieving it!
- We believe that as the mind yields to the body's innate intelligence self-healing is not only natural, yet follows the basic science and design of how we work.